We’re excited to announce the next event in the popular series of OutThink webinars. For our next outing we will be covering the important topic of “Cybersecurity Culture”.
With the increased use of digital technologies, remote working, the gig economy, systems with greater connectivity, and the collection of ever more valuable data assets the likely hood of compromise through cyber-attacks is higher than ever.
In the face of this increasing risk profile, many organisations still mistakenly believe that mitigation comes through heavy investment in security technology defences. In fact, this does little to change security culture, worse still it can create an unhealthy level of complacency.
Leading CISOs understand that the security behaviours of individual employees are heavily influenced by the prevailing security culture of the organisation as a whole. How can leaders pro-actively shape their organisation’s security culture and values in order to sustainably change behaviours on a day-to-day basis?
Our Chief Product and Data Officer, Dr. Shorful Islam, will be joined by industry leaders to discuss how to create, develop and maintain a positive cybersecurity culture. Our CISO panellists will be:
• Illyas Kooliyankal – Chief Information Security Officer, UAE Bank
• Vuk Sajinovic –Senior ISO, European Investment Bank
The webinar aims to answer the following questions:
- What does good cybersecurity culture look like and why should an organisation aspire to have one?
- Why is it so hard for organisations to embed good cybersecurity culture?
- How can CISOs create buy-in across the organisation to drive culture change?
- How can security culture change be measured and rewarded?