OutThink is recognized by Gartner as a representative vendor innovating in the security awareness and human risk management space.
READ THE FULL REPORT and discover the latest insights in cybersecurity with Gartner’s Market Guide for Security Awareness Computer-Based Training Report, July 2021 – ID G00733715
OutThink, the world’s first cybersecurity human risk management platform (SaaS), has gained Gartner’s recognition as a Representative Provider of Security Behavior and Culture Programs (SBCP). This endorsement underscores our innovative approach to security awareness and human risk management.
- The human element (85%) continued to be a primary catalyst for data breaches over the last 12 months, with phishing accounting for 36% of breaches.
- Security awareness is more than phishing simulation and computer-based training. Leading programs leverage vendor platforms that enable and augment the execution of a multichannel, context-specific, and employee-centric approach to educate employees and change behaviors.
- Security awareness programs are most successful in the presence of clearly defined objectives, sustained executive sponsorship, and collective organization-wide involvement.
- Providers are increasingly using scoring methodologies with the intent of helping organizations quantify the human risk element and deliver more personalized security awareness program content.
- Managed security awareness service providers are becoming more commonplace. They assist organizations in orchestrating many elements of a security awareness training program in the absence of employees dedicated to security awareness programs.
What makes OutThink a unique Security Awareness CBT Solution:
OutThink is a human risk management platform (SaaS) that was purpose-built by CISOs and researchers. It helps businesses and organizations looking to engage their people and make them the strongest defense mechanism. This is achieved by going beyond security awareness training and leveraging intelligence to reduce the risk of data breaches caused by employees, while also building a risk-aware and sustainable cybersecurity culture.
Our cloud human risk management platform (SaaS) is successfully used by organizations around the world to enable the security culture transformation and empower their cybersecurity teams to make smarter decisions every day.
OutThink is proud to be recognized as the highest-rated company for security awareness CBT solutions by Gartner Peer Insights. This reflects our innovative Human Risk Management platform’s unique ability to drive lasting behavioral change, supported by customer feedback.
Gartner Peer Insights is a respected enterprise IT product and service review platform that uses verified customer feedback to identify the strongest vendors in the market. The overall rating is compiled from direct customer experiences of implementing and operating a solution, providing a trusted assessment of how satisfied existing customers are with a vendor’s product. To ensure inclusion in the surveys, customer reviews must be representative of a broad mix of enterprise clients from different industries, company sizes, and deployment regions.
If you’d like to learn more about how OutThink can help your organization consistently achieve high engagement and improve knowledge retention through training, please get in touch.